[Mnbird] Crows in the snow

Al Batt snoeowl at aol.com
Sat Jan 18 14:52:38 CST 2020

Or perhaps they were building a snowbird. Autocorrect is so sneaky and gives me a blind eye for some reason. I hope you are all weathering well. There are pheasants under the feeders in my yard. It’s a place where I can’t imagine them wanting to be. I see a hen and a rooster walking through the snow together. It warms me on a cold day.

Al Batt

“If you judge people, you don't have time to love them.”--Mother Teres