[Mnbird] Minnesota Global Birders: Madagascar

Stephen Greenfield tapaculo47 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 17:26:53 CST 2020

The February gathering of our "Minnesota global birders" group will offer a
presentation on Madagascar and its amazing nature and birdlife. About half
of its bird species - as well as six entire Families of birds and two Orders
- are found nowhere else.

(Note, this is a repeat of a meeting from two years ago, but that was held
in a room that was not ideal for presentations and had seats for only 24
people.)

Wednesday, February 12, 2020, 6:00-8:00

Walker Library, 2880 Hennepin Ave S, Minneapolis

So we can monitor the number of attendees, please register online with
Eventbrite at the link below. (Or type "tinyurl.com/globalbirding27" into
your browser.)

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/madagascar-the-eighth-continent-tickets-9149835
5043

Stephen Greenfield