[Mnbird] Ospreys on the hunt for fish....

Nan Emmer nanemmer at icloud.com
Thu Aug 27 13:27:15 CDT 2020

We watch each day an Osprey coming to a dead tree in our backyard to find fish in the pond behind our home. It’s 80 feet deep and there seems to always be a tasty snack there for the bird. It is fascinating to watch them hover, dive, catch and then land on a dead branch to eat the fish there! He/she (can’t tell which) comes early and then comes back around 4:00 then comes around sunset. Lovely birds. When do they leave MN?
Sent from my iPad