[Mnbird] Raisins and Robins

linda whyte birds at moosewoods.us
Sun Apr 12 16:49:23 CDT 2020

Ours also love Golden Safflower seed, and the leftover crumbles of suet
cake. In last year's reversions to winter, they learned to eat from the
hanging seed tray, a hanging suet/seed cylinder, and the hanging suet cage.
They became pretty adept at it, and I suspect these are the same individual
Robins. I'm out of raisins, but maybe they'll try the cranberries I put in
the tray.
Linda Whyte