[Mnbird] Live from Freeborn County

Al Batt snoeowl at aol.com
Thu Apr 9 23:54:51 CDT 2020

  I listened to The Troggs sing, "Wild thing you make my heart sing. You make everything groovy, wild thing. Wild thing, I think I love you. But I wanna know for sure."
  Inspired by that song, I moved to the light. I need windows now more than ever before. Thankfully, they require no passwords. There are wild things just outside a window that need seeing.
  The window was a siren's song that drew me outdoors. I walked — each step led to a mystery or a discovery. I was nearly trampled by a pair of chipmunks in what I suspect was an amorous pursuit. A golden-crowned kinglet moved through the small trees as if it were a leaf with feathers. I was lifted up on tiny wings.

Al Batt
Hartland