[Mnbird] Looking for bird fiction books

Pamela Freeman gleskarider at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 11:31:56 CDT 2020

H is for Hawk, though I think it may not be totally fiction? It is very
good.
Red Tails in Love, again, not fiction, but very good, about hawks in NY
City
Alex and Me, again not fiction, but about the relationship between a grey
parrot and his keeper/scientist, an amazing and touching story
That Quail Robert, more of a young adults book, maybe? I read it when
young, anyway.

- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. - Unknown

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
― Aldo Leopold
I am one who cannot.