[Mnbird] Carolina Wrens

Alan Stankevitz alan at iwishicouldfly.com
Fri Nov 8 09:54:48 CST 2019

In the fall of 2018 a pair of Carolina Wrens showed up at our place and stuck around for a few months. This year they returned and are still here even with temperatures approaching zero the last couple of nights. It’s not uncommon to see these wrens along the Mississippi River in the fall but we are about 15 miles west of the Big Muddy. I have not seen them at any of our feeders (inc. mealworm feeder).

Thought I would share this info with anyone who may be following the patterns of these birds.

Cheers,

Alan Stankevitz
Mound Prairie, MN
Houston County