[Mnbird] Mothers Day

Brian and Cindy bcdrill at charter.net
Sun May 12 18:41:31 CDT 2019

Greetings to all.  I've had a pretty full day, and the end was a nice
touch.  Not only did I finally persuade an oriole to the feeder, but I
had a couple of little warblers as well as a thrush (Veery?) at the
pond, a female  RB grosbeak at the front feeder, and just a bit ago, my
first hummer!  I well remember that my very first sighting of an Indigo
Bunting was on a Mothers Day, so I have been keeping an eye out for them
as well.  Happy day to all, Cindy in North Mankato

---