[Mnbird] Minnesota Global Birders: Tropical islands

Stephen Greenfield tapaculo47 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 19:38:39 CDT 2019

For the next gathering of our "Minnesota Global Birders" group, Jason Caddy
will give a presentation on birding in a number of islands that are frequent
winter vacation spots: Saint Lucia, Hawaii, and the Bahamas. He will also
touch on their environments, culture, beauty, and the travel experience.

So we can monitor the number of attendees, please register online with
Eventbrite at the link below, where more information is available. (Or type
"tinyurl.com/globalbirding21" into your browser.)

Monday, August 12, 6:00-8:00

Walker Library, 2880 Hennepin Ave. S, Minneapolis

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/birding-the-islands-tickets-67101284749

Stephen Greenfield

Minneapolis

tapaculo47 at gmail.com