[Mnbird] Eden Prairie Osprey

DONALD GRUSSING Owner cdrussin at centurylink.net
Tue Apr 23 15:59:57 CDT 2019

The bald eagle nest on the east side of north/south bound 494 near Valley View Road has not had eagles nesting this year. But today, while going southbound on 494 I saw a bird deep in the nest showing dark and white plumages. But it looked smaller than an eagle. And much of it was obscured.

One half hour later while heading northbound I saw an osprey perched in full view on one of the outer branches of that same tree or possibly the one just west of it.. Looks like some new tenants are moving in.

Don Grussing
Minnetonka