[Mnbird] Birding St. John's yesterday

Joachim Huber huber.joachim73 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 06:08:00 CDT 2018

It was a bit chill yesterday at St. John's but that may be why we saw so
many warblers. Our group list of birds was over 100.

Lifers for me:
Black billed cuckoo, Virginia Rail, and mourning warbler.

It was also fun to see birds I've only seen once or twice, such as:
Blackburnian, pine, Canada, bay breasted, chestnut sided and black poll
warblers.

I hope someone posts a full list of what we saw.

Our guide told me he puts his lists on facebook at MN Heartland Birding+

Thanks, Sylvia Winkelman for encouraging me to register for this day.