[Mnbird] Hummer, Catbird

Brian and Cindy bcdrill at charter.net
Fri May 4 18:03:18 CDT 2018

Greetings.  We heard a catbird the other night, but it did not show
itself.  Last night one spent time in our maple, and on the feeder.
They have nested in the neighbors yard for a few years, so we assume
this is part of that family.

I saw my first hummer today at work, zooming over the garden center
flowers, but it did not stay long because there was too much activity.
I have plans to get my feeders set up this weekend when I am off work,
hope to have my back yard visits begin before long.

Still getting white throat and white crowned sparrows hanging out in the
lilac hedge, lovely song in the mornings and evenings when I am home.
Cindy in North Mankato

---