[Mnbird] State Fair shifts filling fast!

kkelnberger kkelnberger at boreal.org
Sat Jul 14 12:20:31 CDT 2018

Volunteer at the fair for MOU. Sign up to work four hours at the MOU
booth, get a free pass and enjoy fair food and sights before of after
your shit ( or both before and after)
Email me, Kate Kelnberger: kkelnberger at boreal.org with your preferences
and I will sign you up.  I have tickets ready to mail out to you!

ONE VOLUNTEER NEEDED

Thursday, August: 23  5-9
Friday, August 24:    5-9
Wednesday, August 29:   5-9
Thursday, August 30:  5-9
Monday, September 3:  5-9
Sign up for an evening shift, enjoy the fair,  relax at the booth and
enjoy the music then stay for the fire works.  A perfect fair day!

ONE VOLUNTEER is needed for Saturday, September 1 from 9-1
Enjoy the fair after 1:00 for free.

These shifts need TWO VOLUNTEERS.  Sign up with a friend!
Saturday,  August 25,  5-9
Monday, August 27,  5-9
Friday, August  31,  1-5  and 5-9
Saturday, September 1:  5-9