[Mnbird] help identify new bird

Emil Anderson eoanders at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 10:41:19 CDT 2017

from Chippewa  County:

 Yesterday, on the wind, a new bird arrived at our feeder. After checking Kaufman and Sibley we think it may be a Townsend's Solitaire, the color, wing bars, tail, beak seem to be correct, but it is not a slim bird but a plump one.

It is coming to our grape jelly feeder which is only five feet from our living room window; the window is covered with privacy window film so we have been able to view the bird for long periods of time. If any birder is near, you are welcome to help identify. We are at 4050 40th St SE Maynard. This has confused some as we are NW of Maynard, a mile off #7. 320 367 2816

Lois Anderson