[Mnbird] Story on Azerbaijan (related to binocular donations)

Amy Simso Dean mamabirdmn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 08:48:51 CDT 2017

Hello wonderful birding community,

Many of you saw my request for used binoculars. I’m happy to say that people donated 24+ new and used pair. Now I’m working on how to get them over to Azerbaijan. If you happen to be heading over….

Here is a video about the work they’re doing there. I thought people might be interested.

If you still want to support this effort, I could use funds for shipping if it comes down to that or ideas for shipping these binocs.

Thank you, as always, for the wonderful support that MN birding community provides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZf6-mPuXDs&feature=youtu.be <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZf6-mPuXDs&feature=youtu.be>

Amy Simso Dean