[Mnbird] MOU at the state fair August 24-September 4, 2017

kkelnberger kkelnberger at boreal.org
Mon Jul 10 16:21:44 CDT 2017

Volunteers needed for the MOU booth. The fair is a great opportunity to
visit with MOU colleagues and visitors about birds, birding, and bird
conservation.  Entrance ticket provided by MOU. Here are the shifts that
are open:
Shifts needing 2 volunteers
Thurs. 8/24   5-9
Fri. 8/25    5-9
Sat. 8/26    1-5
Sun. 8/27   1-5 and 5-9
Mon 8/28   5-9
Tues 8/29   5-9
Wed  8/30   5-9
Thurs 8/31   1-5 and 5-9
Fri 9/1  1-  5 and 5-9
Sat 9/2    5-9
Sun 9/3   1-5 and 5-9
Mon 9/4  1-5 and 5-9

Shifts needing 1 volunteer:
Thursday 8/24  1-5
Sunday  8/27  9-1
Tues: 8/29   1-5
Sat 9/2   9-1 and 1-5
Sun 9/3    9-1
Mon: 9/4  9-1

   Directions for Google calendar below.  If the calendar is not
cooperative, email Jen: jennifer at carpenternaturecenter or Kate:
kkelnberger at boreal.org.
  **log into: Http://google.com You will be on the regular google page.
1.Click on the  9 box grid icon in the upper right hand side of the
screen.
2.  the google “aps” appear as icons.  Click on the calendar
3.   Login/emailname: mouvolunteer
     Password: il0v3mou.
4. On the calendar screen, you’ll be on today’s date.  Use the arrows to
move ahead to the fair dates.
5. The fair dates are highlighted as 3 red boxes for each day.  Each box
is a shift.
6. Find the shift you want and double-click.
7. Put your name in the box right after the shift title and click save.
Please send me an email with your address so I have your contact
information for any further correspondence and for sending you your
tickets.

***I used both a dell and an iMac to sign in; the two screens were
similar.

Thanks from Jen and Kate