[Mnbird] FOY Sandhills

Pamela Freeman gleskarider at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 09:20:08 CST 2017

We have seen FOY sandhills up in Anoka county already, also.
And 8 Trumpeter swans on our creek out back.
This is in Oak Grove, northern Anoka country.
Many geese, as well. (Canada)​

- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. - Unknown

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
― Aldo Leopold
I am one who cannot.