[Mnbird] FOY yesterday, Oak Grove, Anoka county - Blue birds - a pair

Pamela Freeman gleskarider at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 07:55:46 CDT 2017

I saw a flash of blue and then nothing, and then, there, that blue, again
and was rewarded with a view of the entire bird, a bluebird, and then it's
mate, another flash of blue, and the orange, too.
A pair, working the pasture where I had just moved my horses at a new
boarding barn.

Later I saw an eagle soaring much higher over the same ground. The owner
told  me there is a nest in the woods belt there.
Excellent! Horses AND birding!

By the noise coming through the fog and the closed windows, the rowdy geese
have returned to the pond on our land and the bugling tells me that the
swans are there too, and annoyed with the noise.

Pamela Freeman

- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. - Unknown

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
― Aldo Leopold
I am one who cannot.