[Mnbird] Birds from our Yard in meeker cty, rural Dassel, Warblers and Vireos

Paul & Koni Fank condor_puffins at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 21:32:26 CDT 2016

      We were birding in our yard today and had a total of 66 species. Some of the birds of interest are these Warblers : American Redstart, Nashville Warbler, Wilson's Warbler, Magnolia Warbler, Black-throated Green Warbler, Tennessee Warbler, Black & White Warbler. We also seen these Vireos: Red-eyed Vireo, Philadelphia Vireo, Warbling Vireo and Yellow-throated Vireo. Also seen the Blue-gray Gnatcher. Yard bird of interest, we heard the Sora in the wetlands.
    Paul & Koni Fank
    Dassel, MN
    Meeker Cty