[Mnbird] Saturday Yard Birds

Brian and Cindy bcdrill at charter.net
Sat Oct 1 17:28:34 CDT 2016

Busy day, so sunny and wonderful today--not many days like this left in
the season.  Saw a kinglet in the spruce behind the neighbors house
briefly, but have had numerous yellow rumped warblers flitting around
after bugs between the maple and the magnolia this afternoon.  A pair of
red bellied woodpeckers have begun hanging around after some absence
during mid summer, barking like cooped up dogs.  There have still been
brief appearances by a hummer, yesterday it made my day by landing on a
lily pad leaf to drink from the pond while I watched.  And yes--there
was also a white throat sparrow and a junco seen this evening.  Cindy in
North Mankato

---