[Mnbird] Warbler field trip Saturday at Hok-si-lah

Steve Weston sweston2 at comcast.net
Thu May 5 00:28:40 CDT 2016

Join us on Saturday for a field trip looking for warblers and other
migrants in the Frontenac area. We will be meeting at the parking lot of
Lake City's Hok-si-lah Park on Hwy 61 on the north side of town at 7:30 am.
Bring you lunch and join us in the afternoon as we hike out to Sand Point.
The Minnesota River Valley Audubon Chapter (MRVAC) has been organizing this
field trip for some 30 years. It is free and open to the public. The trails
at Hok-si-lah are wide, level, and easy for walking. No reservations
needed. And, no calls.

Steve Weston
On Quigley Lake in Eagan, MN
sweston2 at comcast.net