[Mnbird] Greater Scaup at Bass Ponds/Hennepin Co.

dan&erika danerika at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 16:44:59 CDT 2016

This afternoon I’ve posted on my blog a photo of a Greater Scaup at the
Bass Ponds on 11 March. I’ve also included a photo of a Lesser Scaup. I
have added my two-cents worth on identification of the two species.

I am not sure of the identity of a bird in a third photo, also photographed
at the Bass Ponds, and would welcome opinions in my blog comments. (All
these photos are drakes.) http://dantallmansbirdblog.blogspot.com

dan

--
Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota
danerika at gmail.com

http://dantallmansbirdblog.blogspot.com

".... the best shod travel with wet feet...Beware of all enterprises that
require new clothes ....”—H. D. Thoreau