[Mnbird] Volunteer at the fair for MOU and get a ticket for free admission!

kkelnberger kkelnberger at boreal.org
Wed Jul 13 22:05:34 CDT 2016

The MOU will again be hosting an informational booth at the State Fair-
Thursday, August 25th through Monday, September 5th. Volunteer for one
of the three shifts and get free admission to the fair.   This is a
great opportunity for birders to share their interest and support bird
conservation.  The three shifts are the same as they have been in past
years: 8:45-1:00 (set-up), 1:00-5:00 and 5:00-9:00.  The google calendar
is available for sign-up.  The log in/email name is mouvolunteer.  The
password is il0vemou.  Note that the “o” is a zero-0.
If you want me to sign you up, just let me know the shift(s) you are
interested in and I will put you on the calendar. Thanks for your
support for this important MOU outreach.  See you at the fair!
Kate Kelnberger