[Mnbird] what an interesting day

MARY ANN MCDOUGAL 11921 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 20 14:25:08 CST 2016

In addition to all our usual winter visitors which include Pileated, Hairy, Red Breasted, & Downy Woodpeckers, Cardinals, Jays, Black capped Chickadees, White breasted Nuthatches, Crows, Brown Creepers, Yellow shafted Flickers, Mourning Doves, American Goldfinches, Slate colored Juncos, and Pheasants, we’ve had this week, a flock of 17 not-so-welcome European Starlings with their sidekick, a male Robin.
Today, to top it off at noon, a flock of 15+ common Redpolls & a Hoary, stopped by. Then this afternoon 30+ Mallards circled twice, and landed to finish off this morning's cracked corn.
At least the rabbits won’t get the usual leftovers tonight.

SW Lino Lakes, Anoka County MN