[Mnbird] quite the picture

Raymond Holland sholland at bevcomm.net
Wed Apr 27 13:42:07 CDT 2016

This past Sat. looked out my window to the east and bird feeding area and was shocked to see...18 male yellow headed blackbirds. feeding. They then flew 25 ft away to a road ditch ( I suppose for water) then came marching up the ditch all in a row side by side back to the feeder. I had to shake my head so see if my eyes were playing tricks on me. There were other birds with them I suppose females all black with a small wing bar...but the line of gold yellow heads made quite the site. A few still remain which is not common usually see them and then they're off to another place.
Sheryl Holland
Faribault Co.