[Mnbird] Sharon Stiteler to talk at MRVAC on Thursday

Steve Weston sweston2 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 19 01:29:53 CDT 2015

Minnesota River Valley Audubon Chapter meeting October 22, 2015

*Sharon Stiteler  "A Day at Today’s Office with Birdchick"*

 My goal is to get paid to go bird watching; my “office” can be in the
middle of the Kazakh Steppes or flying 100 feet above the Mississippi River
counting ducks.  This talk chronicles my many adventures finding things;
I’ll share my experiences finding Horned Guans in Guatemala, Sandwich Terns
in a nudist colony, not to mention suitable bathrooms.
*When:*         Please join us on Thursday, October 22 from 7:00-7:30 pm to
socialize over cookies.  A brief business meeting and the featured speaker
begin at 7:30 pm. The meeting will conclude before 9:00 pm.
*Where:*        Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge Visitor Center,
3801 American Blvd E, Bloomington.  Accessible by Hiawatha Light Rail line,
get off at the American Blvd. stop.  Driving, take Hwy 494 to 34th Ave – go
south to American Blvd; turn left and go 2 blocks. The Center will be on
your right.  Enter through the staff entrance in the middle of the
building.

*All MRVAC meetings are free and open to the public.*

Steve Weston
On Quigley Lake in Eagan, MN
sweston2 at comcast.net