[Mnbird] MRVAC Auction: Thursday

Steve Weston sweston2 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 16 01:31:52 CST 2015

*Minnesota River Valley Audubon Chapter Holiday Auction*

*Where:*  Our annual fundraising auction will be held at the Minnesota
Valley National Wildlife Refuge Visitor Center:  3815 American Blvd E,
Bloomington

*When:*  Thursday November 19, 2015 at 5:30-9:00 pm 5:30 pm  Drop off
auction donations, check out the  items on offer and enjoy refreshments.  .
6:45 – 8:15 pm  Live auction – Mark Lystig and Scott Clark team up again.
If you attended last year, you know they are not to be missed! 8:15 – 8:55
pm check out and clean up

*Why:*  Raise money for the Refuge and other environmental education
projects

*Who:* You and your friends.  Please come to the Auction and buy something
- items in every price range. Great items available   Get some of your
holiday shopping done, have fun and raise money to support a variety of
environmental education projects. Come and bid often, bid high and have fun
doing it for our environmental education program!

If you can donate auction items or provide refreshments, thank you!!
1. Make plans to drop off your contribution ahead of time.  Coordinate with
Anne: 952-936-0811(h)  anne_hanley90 at hotmail.com
2. Please let Robin Kutz know if you can bring some snacks.  Call her at
 612-723-2633 or email robinkutz13 at gmail.com
3. If you need to bring your items on Thursday evening, please make every
effort to deliver them between 5:30 and 6:15 pm so people can preview your
items before the bidding starts.

Steve Weston
On Quigley Lake in Eagan, MN
sweston2 at comcast.net