[Mnbird] Carver County

John Cyrus cyrus150 at hotmail.com
Thu May 7 12:32:11 CDT 2015

After another jump on spring migration in Tennessee, I got back
yesterday to 13 warbler species in the afternoon at Rapids Lake MVNWR.
 The only species that was numerous was Yellow Warbler though.   This
morning amidst the occasional light shower/sprinkle I was able to be
more thorough at Rapids Lake finding a total of 84 species among them my
 earliest 20 warbler species day.  For the complete list you can check
ebird or the MOU database.   Highlights today included an early
Yellow-billed Cuckoo, Gray-cheeked and Swainson's Thrush, Louisiana
Waterthrush, 5 Prothonotary Warbler, and 4 Grasshopper Sparrow.

John Cyrus