[Mnbird] Ibis on Park Point

snyderl at msu.edu snyderl at msu.edu
Sun May 3 14:33:41 CDT 2015

 Dick Green and I saw an Ibis in Duluth on Park Point this morning (Sun.) about 1245 PM. It was flying in the harbor and then landed close by the parking lot next to the Park Point airport where we were parked. We got a good look at it, and could see no white around the base of the bill so it may even have been a Glossy but a White-faced would also be an unusual bird for Minnesota. When last we saw it, it was flying further up the bay. Hopefully, it will hang around for awhile and others will see it. Larry Snyder