[Mnbird] Crow Question

Brian and Cindy bcdrill at charter.net
Fri May 1 13:17:19 CDT 2015

Good afternoon--we have a new addition to the neighborhood this year,
crows are nesting on the top of our next door neighbor's spruce tree.
It has seemed to affect the local bird population, or at least their
willingness to come into our back yard.  We still are getting smaller
birds, finches and sparrows, but rarely robins or the like.  I feel like
we are missing out on the best Spring birds! My front feeder is still
drawing the woodpeckers and too many starlings, and the robins will
wander the front yard, but not the back.  Does anyone else have
experience with the effect nesting crows will have?  Cindy in North Mankato

---