[Mnbird] MRVAC Picnic this Thursday

Steve Weston sweston2 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 1 23:38:46 CDT 2015

Potluck Supper & Birding Thursday
June 4 at Hyland Park
The MRVAC potluck picnic will be held this Thursday (June 4th) at
Richardson Nature Center (8737 East Bush Lake Road, Bloomington) in the
Aspen and Bluestem rooms (we’ll have room for 50 people). Everyone is
enthusiastically invited to join in: eat, hike, bird and visit with other
MRVAC members and friends. The room is rented from 5pm-8pm, so you may
arrive with potluck items any time after 5pm and we'll plan to eat at 6pm.
Birding can be done either before or after supper, whatever works best with
your schedule
Please bring a salad, fruit, main dish or dessert to share. Lemonade will
be provided. Also, to help make this a minimal-waste event, please bring
your own plates, cups and cutlery. Be sure to bring your binoculars for
birding before or after the potluck.
Non-members are enthusiastically invited; bring your friends or bring
yourself – take this opportunity to get acquainted at this mostly-social
event

Steve Weston
On Quigley Lake in Eagan, MN
sweston2 at comcast.net