[Mnbird] Mpls. - Plymouth Ave. crow roost

Betsy Kerr bjkerr at umn.edu
Mon Jan 26 22:51:39 CST 2015

On my drive home from work tonight, I was surprised to see a huge flock of
crows roosting in Minneapolis at the west end of the Plymouth Ave. Bridge.
Specifically, they were in all of the trees just north of Plymouth Ave.
between W. River Rd. and 2nd St. N.  I've often seen these numbers of crows
at other roost sites around the city, but I've never seen them here
before.  I pass this way several days a week, but it's true that I was a
little later tonight, about 6 p.m.  I'm curious whether anyone else has
seen them there before.

Betsy Kerr
Golden Valley, MN