[Mnbird] trails at Old Cedar Ave Bridge

Liz Stanley liz at lizstanley.com
Tue Jan 13 10:33:09 CST 2015

There has been some recent discussion about the plan for paved trails
around the Old Cedar Avenue bridge area. Turns out there is a group of
off-road bicycle enthusiasts who have been actively opposing this for a
while. Even though they have different goals, perhaps we share some common
ground. They have a petition and a Facebook page. I found out about this
group through another list and responded, they have been looking to
connect with the birding community so I offered to pass this info along.