[Mnbird] Carolina Wren in Shoreview

Steve Bachman sbachman725 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 17:57:01 CST 2015

My wife Joann Pfeiffer and I have been seeing a Carolina Wren in our Shoreview backyard--sporadically, on four or five different days--since its first appearance here on November 15. I have posted on Facebook three photos that were taken today. We've also seen a Northern Flicker (December 30), which is the first I've seen here at this time of year.

Photos are publicly available at the following address. No need to be a member of Facebook to view these.

https://www.facebook.com/steve.bachman/posts/10152980975960742?pnref=story

Steve Bachman
Shoreview, Minnesota