[Mnbird] Stan Tekiela speaking at MRVAC meeting on Thursday

Steve Weston sweston2 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 24 23:17:35 CST 2015

Special Program this Thursday, February 26 at 7:30 pm

Stan Tekiela – Author, naturalist, photographer

Remarkable Woodpeckers
Woodpeckers are a very unique group of birds. We often
take these backyard visitors for granted. In this talk, Stan
will expound the virtues of these remarkable woodpeckers. This talk is
filled with fun facts, and incredible images of all our woodpeckers.

When: Please join us from 7:00 - 7:30 pm to socialize over cookies. A brief
business meeting before the featured speaker begins at 7:30 pm. The meeting
will conclude before 9:00 pm.

Where: Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge Visitor Center 3801
American Blvd E, Bloomington.
Highway I-494 to 34th Avenue East, South to American Blvd; turn left and go
2 blocks. The Visitor Center will be on your right.  Use the staff entrance
in the center of the building (not the east door).

Seating for this exciting program is limited and a near capacity crowd will
be expected.  There is a possibility of
people being turned away.  All of our meetings are free and open to the
public.

Steve Weston
On Quigley Lake in Eagan, MN
sweston2 at comcast.net