[Mnbird] Pine Cty CBC still needs a few hardy souls

Jim Ryan muchmoredoc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 14:12:47 CST 2015

I need one or two more adventurous birders to join the crew for this year's
Pine County CBC, which will be held Monday, December 28th.

Lots of potential for boreal species here. This year's warm weather may
bring the unknown. We found a Golden Eagle and Spotted Towhee several years
back!

Let me know if you're interested. thanks!

For more information about this count:
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/mnbirding/#>
Jim Ryan <https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004814656899&fref=ufi>
http://moumn.org/CBC/locations.php?cid=210
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmoumn.org%2FCBC%2Flocations.php%3Fcid%3D210&h=xAQFdZcJr>

--
Sincerely,

Jim Ryan
Vadnais Heights
----

Measure yourself by your best moments, not by your worst. We are too prone
to judge ourselves by our moments of despondency and depression.- Robert
Johnson
<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/robert_johnson_quotes.html>

<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/robert_johnson_quotes.html>Courage
can't see around corners, but goes around them anyway.- Mignon McLaughlin
<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/mignon_mclaughlin_quotes.html>
----