[Mnbird] [mou-rba] [mou-net] Two snowy owls at Sherburne County location

CRAIG MANDEL egretcman at msn.com
Thu Nov 27 18:15:36 CST 2014

11/27/14

After our trek up North to see the Golden-crowned Sparrow. Mark Junghans and I decided to check the Sherburne county location posted by Betsy Beneke, for Snowy Owls.  At 3:00 pm we were able to observe five Snowy Owls at this location, including a 1st year female Snowy Owl that was sitting on a ridge of snow about 40 feet East of CR 17.  Thanks to Betsy for posting these birds and remember that walking into the fields is trespassing.

Craig Mandel
Minnetonka, Hennepin County
EgretCMan at msn.com